Zodiak USA CEO Natalka Znak to Exit
She will leave the company at the end of March, when her contract expires.
Zodiak USA CEO Natalka Znak will be leaving her post.
She will exit at the end of March, when her contract expires. Znak's departure is amicable, and the company did not name a replacement.
"Natalka has been a fantastic producer and leader for us over the past three years. We're sorry to see her go and wish her the best in her future endeavors," said Zodiak Americas CEO Jonathan Slow.
Znak was officially named CEO of Zodiak USA in July, overseeing the company’s production offices in Los Angeles and New York and managing a slate that included ABC’s Secret Millionaire and Celebrity Wife Swap and truTV’s Hardcore Pawn. Her appointment came months after Grant Mansfield announced he would step down to return to the U.K.
Before Znak was tapped for the top position, she was chief creative officer of Zodiak Media, selling nearly 20 shows during that time, including History’s Real Deal and truTV’s Killer Karaoke, hosted by Steve-O.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game