Zodiak USA Chief Grant Mansfield to Exit
Mansfield will return to his native UK, and Zodiak is expected to make an announcement about a new chief executive soon.
Zodiak USA's chief executive Grant Mansfield is exiting the company, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.
The exec is returning to his native U.K, which insiders suggest was always part of his longer-term plan. Mansfield had crossed the pond to restructure and revitalize the company as well as oversee the brand. In the process, sources says he doubled the company's profits and sold 20 shows, including ABC's Wife Swap and Secret Millionaire as well as truTV's break out Hardcore Pawn and Syfy's Being Human.
In what is being described as a "soft transition," Mansfield will remain at the company for a few more months. Meanwhile, Zodiak is expected to make an announcement about a new chief executive soon.
Mansfield joined RDF Media Group, which is now Zodiak Media, in 2002 as managing director of RDF Television. He was upped to group director of factual, entertainment and comedy in 2007, and then promoted to CEO of RDF USA in early 2010. The latter became Zodiak USA following an acquisition later that year.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack