Zsa Zsa Gabor Back in Hospital Following Health Scare
The 94-year-old was rushed to UCLA’s medical center after her feeding tube became loose on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
After a series of health scares, Zsa Zsa Gabor is back in the hospital.
The 94-year-old was rushed by ambulance to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Wednesday, Nov. 9 after her feeding tube came loose, according to the AP. Her husband, Frederic von Anhalt, noticed bleeding in her stomach where the tube had detached.
Gabor has been in and out of the hospital repeatedly since 2010. In January, the Hollywood icon was forced to have her leg amputated.
26 years her junior, von Anhalt recently announced his candidacy for the Los Angeles mayoral race. The 68-year-old said in a press release that he hopes to make Gabor the “First Lady of the City of Angels,” and will focus on lowering taxes and DWP bills as well as unemployment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR