Zsa Zsa Gabor Recovering After Emergency Operation
The actress was taken to an L.A. emergency room Saturday morning after losing consciousness at her Bel-Air home.
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is recovering after an emergency operation to replace a feeding tub in her stomach that came loose Sunday.
"She's recovering nicely," the actress' husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt told the Los Angeles Times Monday morning.
Doctors completed the operation in about one and a half hours without complication, he said.
Gabor was taken to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center emergency room Saturday after losing consciousness at her Bel-Air home. She was suffering from internal bleeding and was running a high fever due to an infection that caused the feeding tube to come loose.
This surgery is just the latest medical complication for the actress, who has been in and out of the hospital all year and had the majority of her right leg amputated in January. She was given her last rites by a priest in August.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR