Zsa Zsa Gabor Refuses Second Leg Amputation Surgery
The actress, whose lost most of her right leg last month due to gangrene, has a "50-50" chance of surviving another year without surgery, her husband says.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's doctors have told her that she needs to have her remaining leg amputated, but the actress is declining the surgery, the Associated Press reported.
Gabor, who had most of her right leg amputated in January because of gangrene, was admitted to the hospital Wednesday after blood flow to her left leg suddenly stopped.
Gabor's husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, said the 94-year-old actress is taking medication and has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year without surgery.
Gabor's publicist said she will be released from the hospital Friday.
The actress has been hospitalized repeatedly since July, when she broke her hip falling from bed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR