Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Hospitalized
He collapsed in a hospital at UCLA Medical Center, where the actress is being treated for an infection following her recent leg amputation.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband has been hospitalized after collapsing in the elevator at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where the actress is being treated for an infection.
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was recuperating Wednesday after being hospitalized the day before, publicist John Blanchette told the Associated Press, adding that the couple are not staying in the same hospital room.
Gabor had most of her right leg amputated last month because of gangrene. She was released from the hospital Jan. 22 but returned Tuesday with a high fever, fluid in her lungs and an infection.
Gabor broke her hip and had replacement surgery in July. She had been hospitalized several times for swelling and clots before the amputation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR