Zsa Zsa Rushed to Hospital With Pneumonia; 'They're Trying to Save Her Life'
"She's having trouble breathing," her spokesman says. "They're trying to save her life right now."
Zsa Zsa Gabor is back in the hospital.
Her spokesman told CNN that she was admitted Wednesday afternoon and is being treated for pneumonia.
"She's having trouble breathing," John Blanchette said. "They're trying to save her life right now, getting the fluids off her lungs."
The 94-year-old actress was taken to UCLA Medical Center after her doctor performed an examination in her Bel Air, Calif., home.
Gabor has been hospitalized repeatedly since July, when she broke her hip falling from bed.
Earlier that month, she was rushed by ambulance due to complications from hip replacement surgery last year that resulted in her right leg being amputated in January because of gangrene. At the time, doctors told Gabor needed to have her remaining leg amputated, but she declined the surgery.
In February, she was treated for a lung infection as a result of pneumonia.for a lung infection.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera