Zynga Partners With Paramount/Nickelodeon Movies on 'Rango' Promotion
9:00 AM PST 2/28/2011 by Georg Szalai
The week-long advertising integration marks the latest Hollywood pact for the social gaming firm, which has been looking to become a key partner for entertainment companies.
NEW YORK - Social gaming powerhouse Zynga continues its Hollywood push with a deal with Viacom's Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies to promote this week's theatrical release of Rango.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile