- Taylor Swift Performs 'This Is What You Came For' During Only Concert in 2016, Giving the People That For Which They Came — More or Less
- In a Move You Can Probably Domo Arigato Mr. Robot for, NBC Is Adapting Hacker Film Sneakers
- Sky Ferreira to Do a Lot of Rockin’ and Headbangin’ in a Black Metal Film
- Ryan Gosling Was Almost Cast on Gilmore Girls, and Other Things We Learned From the Show’s Fan Fest
- Josh Hartnett Says He'd Love 'Penny Dreadful' to Return for Another Season! (Video)
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement (Report)
- Celebrities React to Chicago Cubs Making it to the World Series for the First Time Since 1945!
- Katie Holmes Fuels Up On Coffee After 'LA Weekly' Meeting
What's hot in the world of fanboy entertainment, from blockbuster films to the comic books that inspire them. Brought to you by Borys Kit.
Breaking TV show news, Nielsen ratings & analysis
Entertainment law news and analysis by Matthew Belloni and Eriq Gardner
Frontline reports from the awards circuit-breaking news, instant analysis and fearless predictions.
Behind the Screen explores the impact of technology on movies and TV shows, specifically content producers, cinematographers, editors, VFX shops and artists, sound mixers and editors, technical (including R&D) roles and the post-production community. This includes products from companies like Red, Canon, Dolby and Avid to new hires in key below-the-line positions on movies or at below the line post/VFX shops
TV show reviews, recaps, and analysis by Tim Goodman, Chief Television Critic
What music people are talking about