'The Hollywood Reporters,' Ep. 4: Predicting the 85th Oscar Nominations, Part 1 (Video)
THR's awards analyst Scott Feinberg and features editor Stephen Galloway share and explain their predictions for Thursday morning's big announcement.
The Hollywood Reporter has released the fourth installment of its weekly web series The Hollywood Reporters. In each episode, THR awards analyst Scott Feinberg, the series' host, chats with colleagues from THR's newsroom about different aspects of the awards race.
This week, Feinberg was joined by features editor Stephen Galloway for a special in-depth discussion about the 85th Oscar nominations, which will be revealed Thursday morning. In this video -- the first of two posting Wednesday night -- Feinberg and Galloway discuss the four acting categories and reveal which actors they believe will receive good news Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR