'The Hollywood Reporters,' Ep. 4: Predicting the 85th Oscar Nominations, Part 1 (Video)
THR's awards analyst Scott Feinberg and features editor Stephen Galloway share and explain their predictions for Thursday morning's big announcement.
The Hollywood Reporter has released the fourth installment of its weekly web series The Hollywood Reporters. In each episode, THR awards analyst Scott Feinberg, the series' host, chats with colleagues from THR's newsroom about different aspects of the awards race.
This week, Feinberg was joined by features editor Stephen Galloway for a special in-depth discussion about the 85th Oscar nominations, which will be revealed Thursday morning. In this video -- the first of two posting Wednesday night -- Feinberg and Galloway discuss the four acting categories and reveal which actors they believe will receive good news Thursday.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama