A Few Minutes With Feinberg: Are You More or 'Les Miserables'? (Video)
THR's awards analyst hits the streets of L.A. to find out the public's views about the recent announcement of the Oscar noms and presentation of the Golden Globes.
Thanks for checking out the 15th episode of A Few Minutes With Feinberg, The Hollywood Reporter’s weekly video series in which I spend -- you guessed it -- a few minutes dissecting the race to the Academy Awards.
For this week's episode, I took a walk around the neighborhood in which THR's Los Angeles offices are located, and asked several strangers what their thoughts are about the Oscar nominees that were announced last Thursday and the Golden Globe Awards ceremony that took place on Sunday night.
As you can see for yourself by checking out the video at the top of this post, they had interesting favorites in the Oscar race, interpretations of Jodie Foster's Globes speech and pronunciations of Les Miserables, among other things.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10