A Few Minutes with Feinberg: Identifying Winners and Losers in Toronto (Video)
THR's awards analyst groups the awards hopefuls that played at the Toronto International Film Festival by the way that they were received there.
Thanks for checking out the second installment of our new weekly video series A Few Minutes with Feinberg. Once a week, I will post a short video that will feature my take on a different aspect of the race to the Oscars. We hope that you'll enjoy this more interactive way of keeping you up to speed on your awards-related news.
This week, as the 37th annual Toronto International Film Festival winds to a close, I group the awards hopefuls that played in Toronto by the way that they were received here -- strongly, indifferently, or poorly.
Among the films that I touch upon (listed here alphabetically): Amour, Anna Karenina, Argo, Cloud Atlas, The Gatekeepers, Hyde Park on Hudson, The Impossible, Looper, The Master, On the Road, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Place Beyond the Pines, Rust and Bone, The Sapphires, Silver Linings Playbook, and To the Wonder.
Check out the video to see which films wound up which categories!
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Awards
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized