A Few Minutes With Feinberg: What's Going On in Toronto? (Video)
THR's awards analyst previews and discusses the origins of the top contenders that have played/are playing at the ongoing 37th Toronto International Film Festival.
Thanks for checking out the first installment of our new weekly video series A Few Minutes with Feinberg. Once a week, I'll post a short video that will feature my take on a different aspect of the race to the Oscars. We hope that you'll enjoy this more interactive way of keeping you up to speed on your awards-related news.
This week's installment, which was shot a few days ago, previews and discusses the origins of each of the top contenders that have played/are playing at the ongoing 37th annual Toronto International Film Festival -- some are world premieres, but others are carryovers from Cannes and/or Telluride and/or Venice.
(Please note that in the time since this video was recorded, two films that are referred to in it as "still seeking a domestic distributor" have since found them -- Imogene was bought by Lionsgate/Roadside and The Place Beyond the Pines was bought by Focus Features.)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR