AFI Awards 2011 to Take Place Jan. 13
The honorees, representing the best films and TV programs of the year, will be announced Dec. 11.
The twelfth edition of the American Film Institute's AFI Awards will be held Jan. 13.
The annual, invitation-only luncheon recognizes the year’s best films and TV programs as selected by two juries, comprised of scholars, critics, film and TV artists and AFI trustees.
The deadline for TV submissions is Oct. 28, and the deadline for film submissions is Nov. 4.
The honorees will be announced Dec. 11.
What's Hot In Awards
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign