AFI Awards 2011 to Take Place Jan. 13
The honorees, representing the best films and TV programs of the year, will be announced Dec. 11.
The twelfth edition of the American Film Institute's AFI Awards will be held Jan. 13.
The annual, invitation-only luncheon recognizes the year’s best films and TV programs as selected by two juries, comprised of scholars, critics, film and TV artists and AFI trustees.
The deadline for TV submissions is Oct. 28, and the deadline for film submissions is Nov. 4.
The honorees will be announced Dec. 11.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Awards
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'