AFI Awards 2011 to Take Place Jan. 13
The honorees, representing the best films and TV programs of the year, will be announced Dec. 11.
The twelfth edition of the American Film Institute's AFI Awards will be held Jan. 13.
The annual, invitation-only luncheon recognizes the year’s best films and TV programs as selected by two juries, comprised of scholars, critics, film and TV artists and AFI trustees.
The deadline for TV submissions is Oct. 28, and the deadline for film submissions is Nov. 4.
The honorees will be announced Dec. 11.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR