Go Behind the Scenes of 'The Artist' With a New Featurette (Exclusive Video)
The Weinstein Company has released a series of new clips which focus on just four of the categories for which the 10-time nominee was recognized.
As fans and filmmakers count down the days until the 84th Annual Academy Awards ceremony on Feb. 26, studios are pulling out all of the stops to make sure that voters are aware of all of the great work both in front of and behind the camera competing for Oscars. The Weinstein Company has released four featurettes for The Artist which focus on just four of the categories in which the 10-time nominee was recognized.
Check out THR’s exclusive 12-minute sizzle reel, in which various members of the cast and crew discuss the costumes, cinematography, production design, and music created for the film. Not that writer-director Michel Hazanavicius’ film needs much attention: in addition to receiving a special award at the 2011 AFI Fest, The Artist won four Broadcast Film Association awards, seven BAFTA awards, and three Golden Globes. But as much as the film’s previous success speaks for itself, the newly-released videos highlight its behind-the-scenes bona fides in great detail.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram