'The Artist' Wins Audience Award at San Sebastian International Film Festival
Isaki Lacuesta's "The Double Step" earned the Golden Shell, the festival's top prize.
Michel Hazanvicius’ The Artist took home the Audience Award at the 59th San Sebastian Fim Festival, which concluded Saturday.
The silent movie, which the Weinstein Co. will release stateside Nov. 23, screened in the festival’s Zabaltegi Pearls section, which consisted of films that had previously played other film festivals. Other titles that played the sidebar included Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life, Nicolas Winding Refn’s Drive and Wim Wenders’ Pina.
Isaki Lacuesta’s The Double Steps won the Golden Shell, the festival's top prize. A complete list of winners can be found here.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR