Ashton Kutcher, Julianna Margulies Tapped as Emmy Presenters
Will Arnett, Zooey Deschanel and Amy Poehler will also take the stage Sunday, Sept. 18.
Ashton Kutcher, Julianna Margulies, Will Arnett, Zooey Deschanel, Amy Poehler and Sofia Vergara have been tapped as presenters at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards.
Kutcher will make his television debut on CBS' Two and a Half Men the following night, while Deschanel stars in the upcoming Fox comedy series, New Girl. Arnett (guest actor in a comedy series), Margulies (lead actress in a drama series), Poehler (lead actress in a comedy series) and Vergara (supporting actress in a comedy series) are all vying for Emmys in their respective categories.
Executive produced by Mark Burnett, the Emmys will be hosted by Glee actress Jane Lynch on Sunday, Sept. 18 on Fox from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- Jenny McCarthy Slams Rumor She Criticized Melissa McCarthy's Weight
- Jenny Lewis Doesn't Want To Be An 'Old Little Girl'
- Nicki Minaj Delays 'Anaconda' Release, But Gives Us Another Salacious Instagram Post
- How James Gunn Turned 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Into The Coolest & Weirdest Blockbuster Of 2014