Ashton Kutcher, Julianna Margulies Tapped as Emmy Presenters
Will Arnett, Zooey Deschanel and Amy Poehler will also take the stage Sunday, Sept. 18.
Ashton Kutcher, Julianna Margulies, Will Arnett, Zooey Deschanel, Amy Poehler and Sofia Vergara have been tapped as presenters at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards.
Kutcher will make his television debut on CBS' Two and a Half Men the following night, while Deschanel stars in the upcoming Fox comedy series, New Girl. Arnett (guest actor in a comedy series), Margulies (lead actress in a drama series), Poehler (lead actress in a comedy series) and Vergara (supporting actress in a comedy series) are all vying for Emmys in their respective categories.
Executive produced by Mark Burnett, the Emmys will be hosted by Glee actress Jane Lynch on Sunday, Sept. 18 on Fox from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'