Ben Affleck Reflects on 'Once in a Lifetime' Awards Season in THR Exit Interview (Video)
Affleck describes his journey with "Argo," from September's Telluride Film Fest to this month's Oscars, as "one of the most meaningful experiences of my whole life."
During The Hollywood Reporter's recent Nominees Night at Spago, I pulled aside Argo director/producer/star Ben Affleck -- a best picture (if not best director) Oscar nominee this year and winner of the DGA, Critics' Choice and Golden Globe awards for best director -- for a brief chat about his amazing journey with the film. Thus far, it has taken him from the film's world premiere at last September's Telluride Film Festival to the Oscar nominees luncheon last Monday, with many other memorable stops in-between. The 40-year-old husband of Jennifer Garner and father of three young children calls it "one of the most meaningful experiences of my whole life" and says he is savoring every minute of it because it is "probably a once in a lifetime experience for me." (Check out the video at the top of this post for the full conversation.)
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR