Ben Affleck Reflects on 'Once in a Lifetime' Awards Season in THR Exit Interview (Video)
Affleck describes his journey with "Argo," from September's Telluride Film Fest to this month's Oscars, as "one of the most meaningful experiences of my whole life."
During The Hollywood Reporter's recent Nominees Night at Spago, I pulled aside Argo director/producer/star Ben Affleck -- a best picture (if not best director) Oscar nominee this year and winner of the DGA, Critics' Choice and Golden Globe awards for best director -- for a brief chat about his amazing journey with the film. Thus far, it has taken him from the film's world premiere at last September's Telluride Film Festival to the Oscar nominees luncheon last Monday, with many other memorable stops in-between. The 40-year-old husband of Jennifer Garner and father of three young children calls it "one of the most meaningful experiences of my whole life" and says he is savoring every minute of it because it is "probably a once in a lifetime experience for me." (Check out the video at the top of this post for the full conversation.)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack