Pitt Answers 4 Probing Questions (And Shares 'Moneyball' stories)
In between shots at The Hollywood Reporter's Brad Pitt cover shoot, the actor answers some tough questions.
In between shots at The Hollywood Reporter's Brad Pitt cover shoot, Brad answers some tough questions: do his kids watch his films, what was up with that cane he's had recently and what people still don't know about him.
The actor also shares his respect for former Oakland A's manager Billy Beane, on whom Moneyball , which was nominated for two Oscars, one for Brad as Best Actor and the film for Best Picture, was based.
As for his six kids, Pitt says they haven't seen many of his films. "I want them to find them on their own when they get older and see what they mean to them then," he says.
When THR asked him if someone told him he had to choose between being only an actor or a producer, Pitt said, "I couldn't do it, I couldn't do it."
Watch the video to find out why.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum