Cannes: Fest Vet Shares 11 Tips for First-Time Visitors to Croisette (Video)
THR's awards analyst Scott Feinberg, on eve of first trip to Cannes, seeks advice from Canal+'s Didier Allouch, who already has 26 Cannes fests under his belt.
I recently had a conversation about the Cannes Film Festival with my friend Didier Allouch, the French-born Hollywood correspondent for the French premium pay television channel Canal+. Didier has covered the last 26 editions of Cannes and will be the only journalist interviewing talent on the red carpet outside of the Palais theater this year, so, as I prepared for my first trip to the famous fest in the south of France, I figured that he was as good a resource to consult as anyone.
Didier was kind enough to prepare 11 survival tips for me and other first-time visitors to Cannes, which you can hear us discuss in detail by checking out the video at the top of this post.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR