Cannes: Fest Vet Shares 11 Tips for First-Time Visitors to Croisette (Video)
THR's awards analyst Scott Feinberg, on eve of first trip to Cannes, seeks advice from Canal+'s Didier Allouch, who already has 26 Cannes fests under his belt.
I recently had a conversation about the Cannes Film Festival with my friend Didier Allouch, the French-born Hollywood correspondent for the French premium pay television channel Canal+. Didier has covered the last 26 editions of Cannes and will be the only journalist interviewing talent on the red carpet outside of the Palais theater this year, so, as I prepared for my first trip to the famous fest in the south of France, I figured that he was as good a resource to consult as anyone.
Didier was kind enough to prepare 11 survival tips for me and other first-time visitors to Cannes, which you can hear us discuss in detail by checking out the video at the top of this post.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Awards
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'