Cannes: First Look at Star-Studded Teaser for 'Seduced and Abandoned' (Exclusive Video)
James Toback's new doc about Cannes will premiere at the fest later this week and will be released by HBO later this year.
The Hollywood Reporter here provides an exclusive first look at James Toback's new documentary Seduced and Abandoned, which will have its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday evening.
The film, which HBO acquired this week and plans to air on television later this year, was shot during last year's Cannes Film Festival. It follows Toback, the Oscar-nominated screenwriter of Bugsy (1991) and director of numerous indie films, and his friend Alec Baldwin, the Oscar-nominated actor, as they traverse the Croisette, trying to raise financing for a new project and assessing the current state of the film industry.
As this clip shows, they spoke not only with anonymous financiers and distributors, but also some of the industry's biggest A-listers, including Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, Bernardo Bertolucci and Roman Polanski.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- Rita Ora and Calvin Harris: Working Together After a Breakup?
- From College To The Bright Lights Of Broadway: Meet 'Rock Of Ages' Leading Lady, Carrie St. Louis
- Blake Lively Pulls A Beyonce By Revealing Wedding Dress In Preserve Video
- Kristen Bell's Mary Poppins Takes On Minimum Wage With A Spoonful Of Sugar