Cannes: First Look at Star-Studded Teaser for 'Seduced and Abandoned' (Exclusive Video)
James Toback's new doc about Cannes will premiere at the fest later this week and will be released by HBO later this year.
The Hollywood Reporter here provides an exclusive first look at James Toback's new documentary Seduced and Abandoned, which will have its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday evening.
The film, which HBO acquired this week and plans to air on television later this year, was shot during last year's Cannes Film Festival. It follows Toback, the Oscar-nominated screenwriter of Bugsy (1991) and director of numerous indie films, and his friend Alec Baldwin, the Oscar-nominated actor, as they traverse the Croisette, trying to raise financing for a new project and assessing the current state of the film industry.
As this clip shows, they spoke not only with anonymous financiers and distributors, but also some of the industry's biggest A-listers, including Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, Bernardo Bertolucci and Roman Polanski.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David