Cannes: First Look at Star-Studded Teaser for 'Seduced and Abandoned' (Exclusive Video)
James Toback's new doc about Cannes will premiere at the fest later this week and will be released by HBO later this year.
The Hollywood Reporter here provides an exclusive first look at James Toback's new documentary Seduced and Abandoned, which will have its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday evening.
The film, which HBO acquired this week and plans to air on television later this year, was shot during last year's Cannes Film Festival. It follows Toback, the Oscar-nominated screenwriter of Bugsy (1991) and director of numerous indie films, and his friend Alec Baldwin, the Oscar-nominated actor, as they traverse the Croisette, trying to raise financing for a new project and assessing the current state of the film industry.
As this clip shows, they spoke not only with anonymous financiers and distributors, but also some of the industry's biggest A-listers, including Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, Bernardo Bertolucci and Roman Polanski.
What's Hot In Awards
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'