Charlie Sheen, Ashton Kutcher Bond Backstage at Emmys (Photo)
"Giving the new kid a little advice," Sheen Tweets of his "Two and a Half Men" replacement.
Ashton Kutcher may have mocked Charlie Sheen on stage at the Emmys, but they bonded behind the scenes.
PHOTOS: Emmys Red Carpet
Sheen posted to his WhoSay page a photo of himself talking intensely to Kutcher, and captioned it, "Giving the new kid a little advice."
Earlier on stage, Kutcher said, "I am not Charlie Sheen" before turning to his Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer and saying, "Jon, I want to tell you something. I do not think that you are a troll." (Sheen infamously called Cryer a troll around the time he was fired from the Warner Bros.-CBS show.)
For his part, Sheen played it straight on stage earlier.
"Before I present outstanding lead actor in a comedy series… my old category," Sheen said while smiling as the audience clapped, "I want to take a moment to get something off my chest and say a few words to everyone here from Two and a Half Men…from the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season."
PHOTOS: Ashton Kutcher's Career Through the Years
Two and a Half Men returns Monday with Kutcher. Sheen's roast airs on Comedy Central the same night.
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot In Awards
- Rod McKuen, Oscar-Nominated Songwriter And Bestselling Poet, Dead At 81
- Marshawn Lynch Playing Rob Gronkowski In 'Mortal Kombat' Puts The Super Bowl To Shame
- The Soundtrack Of My Life: Chatting with Donny Osmond, Melissa Manchester, Louise Goffin, Meitel and Rumer
- Saying Goodbye To 'Parenthood' Is The Biggest Tear-Jerker Of All
- Kim & Khloe Kardashian Sing Their Hearts Out at Sam Smith Concert with Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne
- Iggy Azalea Calls Steve Madden Photo Shoot 'Disgusting'
- Harry Connick Jr. Hilariously Belts Out Sia's 'Chandelier' on 'American Idol' - Watch Now!
- Kristin Chenoweth Steps Out for 'On The Twentieth Century' Photo Call with Peter Gallagher