Chloe Moretz to Receive CinemaCon Female Star of Tomorrow Award
The actress, whose next role is in Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows," will be honored at the closing night awards ceremony on April 26.
Chloë Grace Moretz will receive the CinemaCon Female Star of Tomorrow Award at CinemaCon, the National Association of Theatre Owners convention, which runs from April 23-26 in Las Vegas.
She will be presented with the honor at the event’s awards ceremony, which will be held April 26 in The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
Moretz will next be seen as a rebellious teenager in Warner’s and Village Roadshow’s Dark Shadows. The film, directed by Tim Burton, opens May 11.
"With the poise and talent of a seasoned veteran, Chloë Grace Moretz has captivated the attention of the movie-going public since the age of five with an array of diverse and challenging movie roles," said Mitch Neuhauser, the convention’s managing director. "From the charming advice-giving sister in 500 Days of Summer to the take-no-prisoners don't-mess-with-me attitude of Kick-Ass to her most recent role as the spirited, adventuresome and supportive friend in Hugo, she is truly a young force to be reckoned with. CinemaCon is so pleased to be able to recognize such a talented young lady, and we look forward to seeing her on the big screen for many years to come."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother