Directors Guild of America Shifts Film Nominations to Jan. 8
The guild will announce its film noms two days earlier than originally planned to move off the date that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences moved on to earlier today.
The Directors Guild of America is shifting the announcement of its nominations for Outstanding Direction in Feature Film for its 65th annual DGA Awards to Tuesday, Jan. 8. The guild had previously planned to announce those nominations on Jan. 10, but the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences moved to that date for its nomination announcements earlier today, and in turn, the DGA has moved its noms forward two days on the calender.
The guild also said that its nominations in its television and commercials categories, which had previously been set for Jan. 11, will now take place on Jan. 9.
The DGA Awards Dinner is scheduled for Feb. 2 at the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywod & Highland.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- TV Review: 'Mad Men' Season 7 Premiere
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR