Directors Guild of America Shifts Film Nominations to Jan. 8
The guild will announce its film noms two days earlier than originally planned to move off the date that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences moved on to earlier today.
The Directors Guild of America is shifting the announcement of its nominations for Outstanding Direction in Feature Film for its 65th annual DGA Awards to Tuesday, Jan. 8. The guild had previously planned to announce those nominations on Jan. 10, but the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences moved to that date for its nomination announcements earlier today, and in turn, the DGA has moved its noms forward two days on the calender.
The guild also said that its nominations in its television and commercials categories, which had previously been set for Jan. 11, will now take place on Jan. 9.
The DGA Awards Dinner is scheduled for Feb. 2 at the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywod & Highland.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR