Emmy 2012: 'Mad Men,' 'Homeland' Stars Among Creative Arts Presenters
Once again partnering actors and showrunners, the Sept. 15 event will see Christina Hendricks and Matthew Weiner joining Morena Baccarin and Howard Gordon, among others.
The full roster of onstage talent at the 2012 Emmy Awards has yet to be revealed, but the first round of kudos will be announced by the actors and showrunners from Mad Men, Homeland and Web Therapy.
The 2012 Creative Arts Emmys will be held Saturday, Sept. 15, at the Nokia Theatre, and the TV Academy announced today a slew of presenters.
Christina Hendricks and Matthew Weiner (Mad Men), Jennifer Morrison, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis (Once Upon A Time), Lisa Kudrow and Dan Bucatinsky (Web Therapy), Chris O’Donnell and Shane Brennan (NCIS: Los Angeles), Martha Plimpton and Greg Garcia (Raising Hope), Silas Weir Mitchell and Jim Kouf (Grimm), Morena Baccarin and Howard Gordon (Homeland), Frances Conroy and Ryan Murphy (American Horror Story) and Padma Lakshmi, Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz (Top Chef) will all be in attendance.
A week after the event tapes, an abbreviated presentation will air Sept. 22 at 8 p.m., the night before the Emmys, on Reelz Channel.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR