Emmy Roundtable Preview: Comedy Showrunners Debate Charlie Sheen (Video)
Bill Prady ("Big Bang Theory"), Steve Levitan ("Modern Family"), Dan Harmon ("Community") and others explain how they would handle the "Two and a Half Men" situation.
The Hollywood Reporter's annual Emmy Roundtables don't begin running until late May, but here's a little tease of the great discussions we've got on tap for this season's Roundtable Series.
Obviously the story of the year in TV comedy is the unfolding situation on Two and a Half Men, a topic we posed to our Comedy Showrunner panel of Bill Prady (who works with Chuck Lorre on CBS' The Big Bang Theory), Steve Levitan (ABC's Modern Family), Dan Harmon (NBC's Community), Jenny Bicks (Showtime's The Big C), Liz Brixius (Showtime's Nurse Jackie) and Mike Schur (Parks and Recreation).
Prady on Lorre's reaction to the Sheen meltdown: "Chuck has worked hard to help him and I think he was truly caught by surprise."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR