Emmys 2011: Ashton Kutcher Mocks Charlie Sheen on Stage
"Jon, I want to tell you something: I do not think you are a troll," says the new "Two and a Half Men" star.
Ashton Kutcher couldn't resist making a little dig against Charlie Sheen at the Emmys Sunday.
"Hello, I'm that guy from Pretty in Pink," joked Jon Cryer. "And I am not Charlie Sheen," Kutcher added, before turning to his Two and a Half Men co-star and saying, "Jon, I want to tell you something. I do not think that you are a troll."
The two then hugged and laughed. Sheen infamously called Cryer a troll in interviews earlier this year.
Kutcher and Cryer then presented outstanding writing for a drama series to Jason Katims for Friday Night Lights and outstanding supporting actress in a drama series to Justified's Margo Martindale.
Sheen played it straight on stage earlier.
"Before I present outstanding lead actor in a comedy series… my old category," Sheen said, smiling, as the audience clapped, "I want to take a moment to get something off my chest and say a few words to everyone here from Two and a Half Men…from the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season."
Cryer told THR on the red carpet before the show that he still hadn't spoken to Sheen since Sheen was fired from the show.
Two and a Half Men returns Monday with Ashton Kutcher. Sheen's roast airs on Comedy Central the same night.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR