Emmys 2011: The Best and Worst Moments From the Awards (Photos)
Ashton Kutcher met Charlie Sheen while Peter Dinklage made "Game of Thrones" fans very happy and more highlights from the show.
Like any award show, the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards had its share of highlights and lowlights.
New Two and a Half Men star Ashton Kutcher got in a playful dig at former Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen from the Emmy stage on Sunday night. But backstage, the two actors finally met face-to-face and Sheen tweeted the evidence for all the world to see.
Meanwhile, beloved HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones earned American actor Peter Dinklage an Emmy award for playing the sharp-witted nobleman Tyrion Lannister, making fans of that series ecstastic.
Out on the red carpet, fashion mavens buzzed about presenter Gwyneth Paltrow's midriff-baring dress.
Check out the rest of the show's best and worst moments in this gallery.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Awards
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!