Emmys 2011: The Best and Worst Moments From the Awards (Photos)
Ashton Kutcher met Charlie Sheen while Peter Dinklage made "Game of Thrones" fans very happy and more highlights from the show.
Like any award show, the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards had its share of highlights and lowlights.
New Two and a Half Men star Ashton Kutcher got in a playful dig at former Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen from the Emmy stage on Sunday night. But backstage, the two actors finally met face-to-face and Sheen tweeted the evidence for all the world to see.
Meanwhile, beloved HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones earned American actor Peter Dinklage an Emmy award for playing the sharp-witted nobleman Tyrion Lannister, making fans of that series ecstastic.
Out on the red carpet, fashion mavens buzzed about presenter Gwyneth Paltrow's midriff-baring dress.
Check out the rest of the show's best and worst moments in this gallery.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR