Emmys 2011: Party Circuit
From Jon Hamm and Julie Bowen to Stevie Nicks and Matthew Weiner. See who partied it up before and after the Emmys curtain went down.
The Emmys Awards ceremony may seem like one big party for television actors, but the real fun happens off-camera at the many parties celebrating nominees and winners.
PHOTOS: Emmys 2011: The Parties
This year was no exception. Before their big best comedy win, Modern Family stars Julie Bowen (who also nabbed the best supporting actress in a comedy series statue), Sofia Vergara and Eric Stonestreet got into celebration mode at Entertainment Weekly and Women In Film's pre-Emmy's party Sept. 16 at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood, CA.
Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, John Slattery and Elizabeth Moss were among the Mad Men stars to stop by AMC's post-show bash Sept. 18 at Mr. C Beverly Hills.
And, Stevie Nicks turned up to perform for the likes of Mark Salling (Glee), Phil Keoghan (who was celebrating The Amazing Race's Emmy win) and Padma Lakshmi (Top Chef) at Entertainment Tonight's 15th annual party.
PHOTOS: Emmys Awards 2011: The Snubs
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR