Emmys 2012: Final Presenters Set for Creative Arts Ceremony
Neil Patrick Harris, Johnny Galecki, LL Cool J, Nigel Lythgoe and the showrunners behind "Breaking Bad," "Bones" and "The Big Bang Theory" round out the list.
The final presenters for Saturday's Creative Arts Emmy Awards have been announced and the list features a list of talent from both sides of the camera.
Produced by Spike Jones Jr. and coordinating producer Carole Propp, presenters scheduled to take part in the ceremony include How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris; The Big Bang Theory's Johnny Galecki and EP Bill Prady; Breaking Bad's Mark Margolis and EP Vince Gilligan; Bones' Emily Deschanel and EP Hart Hanson; NCIS' LL Cool J and The Grammy Awards producer Ken Ehrlicht; So You Think You Can Dance's Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe; Mike & Molly's Billy Gardell and EP Mark Roberts; Comedy Central and web phenom Annoying Orange's Tom Kenny and Dane Boedigheimer; Deadliest Catch's Sig Hansen and Thom Beers; Mad Men's Mark Gardner and David Carbonara; Kathy's Kathy Griffin; and David Neal from the 2010 Winter Olympics.
They join previously announced presenters Lisa Kudrow, Chris O'Donnell, Christina Hendricks, Matthew Weiner, Jennifer Morrison, Frances Conroy and Ryan Murphy, among others.
The Creative Arts Emmys will be held Saturday at the Nokia Theatre at L.A. Live in Los Angeles with a two-hour edited presentation set to air Sept. 22 at 8 p.m. on Reelz Channel. The Primetime Emmys will be held the following day.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR