Emmys 2012: Connie Britton, Giancarlo Esposito, Michael J. Fox Set to Present
They'll be joined by Andre Braugher, Jon Hamm, Ron Howard, Lucy Liu, Julianne Marguiles, Julianne Moore and Kiefer Suthlerland at Sunday's Primetime ceremony.
Faces of fall will join a new batch of Emmy nominees as presenters at Sunday's annual Emmy Awards.
Nominees including Breaking Bad's Giancarlo Esposito, The Good Wife/Curb Your Enthusiasm's Michael J. Fox, Mad Men's Jon Hamm, The Good Wife's Julianna Margulies and Game Change's Julianne Moore have been tapped to present at the 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
They'll be joined by Arrested Development producer Ron Howard, Elementary's Lucy Liu, Nashville's Connie Britton, Last Resort's Andre Braugher and Touch star Kiefer Suthlerland.
They join previously announced Jon Cryer, Claire Danes, Zooey Deschanel, Tina Fey, Melissa McCarthy, Emily Van Camp, Louis C.K., Ricky Gervais, Ginnifer Goodwin, Mindy Kaling, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler and Kerry Washington.
Don Mischer will executive produce the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards with Jimmy Kimmel on board to host. ABC will air the Emmys live on Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. live from the Nokia Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR