Emmys Red Carpet Arrivals 2011: Gwyneth Paltrow, Lea Michele, Joel McHale and Paz De La Huerta (Photos)
The television industry's biggest players, presenters and nominees invade the Nokia Theatre and took a moment (or three) for photographers.
Emmy presenter Gwyneth Paltrow got fashionistas gossiping about her midriff-baring dress on the red carpet outside the Emmy Awards on Sunday.
Other stars, like Boardwalk Empire's Paz De La Huerta, turned heads with her pink dress and a flash of leg.
Community star Joel McHale opted for a white tux. And Mad Men star Robert Morse flashed photographers a big thumbs up from the carpet.
See who else walked the red carpet outside the Nokia Theatre on Sunday in this red carpet arrivals gallery.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR