Emmys Red Carpet Arrivals 2011: Gwyneth Paltrow, Lea Michele, Joel McHale and Paz De La Huerta (Photos)
The television industry's biggest players, presenters and nominees invade the Nokia Theatre and took a moment (or three) for photographers.
Emmy presenter Gwyneth Paltrow got fashionistas gossiping about her midriff-baring dress on the red carpet outside the Emmy Awards on Sunday.
Other stars, like Boardwalk Empire's Paz De La Huerta, turned heads with her pink dress and a flash of leg.
Community star Joel McHale opted for a white tux. And Mad Men star Robert Morse flashed photographers a big thumbs up from the carpet.
See who else walked the red carpet outside the Nokia Theatre on Sunday in this red carpet arrivals gallery.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- Chris Hemsworth Supports His Fellow Superheroes at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere!
- Reportedly Pregnant Zoe Saldana Wears Billowy Dress to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere
- Rachel McAdams Exits NYC Before 'A Most Wanted Man' Hits Theatres Everywhere!
- Thandie Newton's Clown Purse is Our Favorite New Accessory!