Emmys Red Carpet: Red Dresses Dominate
Sofia Vergara, Connie Britton and Kerry Washington were among the actresses who sizzled Sunday with bright, sexy gowns.
Who says you can't wear red on the red carpet?
Modern Family's Sofia Vergara, Friday Night Lights' Connie Britton and Scandal star Kerry Washington were among the actresses who threw stylists' unspoken rule about "blending into" the red carpet to the wind with sexy, clingy scarlet dresses at the 63rd annual Emmy Awards.
Vergara chose a one-shoulder Vera Wang jersey gown for the event, which saw her ABC comedy win five awards, including outstanding comedy series.
Britton opted for a rusty red strapless chiffon gown with a daring slit. Washington 's beaded strapless scarlet gown had a sheer skirt that gave the illusion of bareness.
Kate Winslet (in Elle Sabe), The Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev, The Office's Angela Kinsey and Glee's Lea Michele (in Marchesa) also chose red gowns for the occasion.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR