'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' Trailer: Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock Star (Video)
The film, based on Jonathan Safron Foer's novel, features 13-year-old "Jeopardy" winner Thomas Horn in his acting debut.
The Stephen Daldry-directed drama Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is already garnering Academy buzz, with The Hollywood Reporter’s official awards blogger Scott Feinberg projecting it as a Best Picture frontrunner.
FEINBERG FORECAST: Christopher Plummer, Glenn Close, Brad Pitt, Viola Davis, Leonardo DiCaprio in Hunt for First Oscars
In his feature film debut, 13-year-old Jeopardy winner Thomas Horn stars as a young boy who loses his father in the Sept. 11th attacks. Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks play his doting parents.
STORY: 13-Year-Old Jeopardy Winner Cast in ‘Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close’
Following the sudden death of his father, Horn’s character scours New York City to find a lock that fits one mysterious key that his dad left behind. Viola Davis, John Goodman and James Gandolfini also star in the project, which will have a limited opening on Dec. 25, followed by a Jan. 20 national release.
The film is an adaptation of Jonathan Safran Foer’s 2005 novel of the same name. Watch the trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR