FEINBERG & FRIENDS, Ep. 10: Scott & Ben Lyons Discuss Their Top 10 Lists (Audio)
On their year-end top 10 lists, Scott and Ben overlap on just one film: "The Artist."
I am very pleased to bring you the 10th episode of "Feinberg & Friends," THR's weekly podcast about the awards race. This week, I was very pleased to have as my guest Ben Lyons, who you probably know from his stint as a co-host of the TV show At the Movies and, more recently, as an on-air personality for the E! network. Normally, this podcast focuses on 10 different awards-related topics, but for the last installment of the year I decided that we would focus on just one topic: namely, sharing and discussing our top 10 favorite films of 2011. (For more about mine, click here.) I hope that you'll tune in -- and share your list in the comments section at the bottom of this post!
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game