First Presenters for Golden Globe Awards Announced
Meryl Streep, George Clooney, Will Ferrell and Amanda Seyfried are among the first group of presenters planned for the 70th annual event.
The first group of presenters for Sunday's 70th annual Golden Globe Awards has been announced.
Among them are Meryl Streep (eight-time Golden Globe Award winner and 27-time Golden Globe Award nominee, including a 2013 nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical; Hope Springs), George Clooney (three-time Golden Globe Award winner and 11-time Golden Globe Award nominee), Will Ferrell (two-time Golden Globe Award nominee) and Kristen Wiig (2012 Golden Globe Award nominee).
Other announced presenters include Nathan Fillion, Jennifer Garner (2002 Golden Globe Award winner and four-time Golden Globe Award nominee), Jennifer Lopez (1998 Golden Globe Award nominee), Debra Messing (eight-time Golden Globe Award nominee), Jeremy Renner (2011 Golden Globe Award nominee), Amanda Seyfried, Jason Statham and Kerry Washington.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will host the event from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, Jan. 13. The show will be broadcast live at 5 p.m. PT/ 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama