First Presenters for Golden Globe Awards Announced
Meryl Streep, George Clooney, Will Ferrell and Amanda Seyfried are among the first group of presenters planned for the 70th annual event.
The first group of presenters for Sunday's 70th annual Golden Globe Awards has been announced.
Among them are Meryl Streep (eight-time Golden Globe Award winner and 27-time Golden Globe Award nominee, including a 2013 nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical; Hope Springs), George Clooney (three-time Golden Globe Award winner and 11-time Golden Globe Award nominee), Will Ferrell (two-time Golden Globe Award nominee) and Kristen Wiig (2012 Golden Globe Award nominee).
Other announced presenters include Nathan Fillion, Jennifer Garner (2002 Golden Globe Award winner and four-time Golden Globe Award nominee), Jennifer Lopez (1998 Golden Globe Award nominee), Debra Messing (eight-time Golden Globe Award nominee), Jeremy Renner (2011 Golden Globe Award nominee), Amanda Seyfried, Jason Statham and Kerry Washington.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will host the event from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, Jan. 13. The show will be broadcast live at 5 p.m. PT/ 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum