George Clooney, Morgan Freeman to Present at Producers Guild Awards
Neil Patrick Harris, Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis and Melissa McCarthy are also among the presenters set for the Jan. 21 awards ceremony.
George Clooney, Morgan Freeman and Neil Patrick Harris have been tapped to present at the 23rd annual 2012 Producers Guild Awards.
Kathy Bates, Annette Bening, Tobey Maguire, Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis, Melissa McCarthy, Jason Segel, Sofia Vergara, Evan Rachel Wood and Zachary Quinto will also present at the awards ceremony, set to take place Saturday, Jan. 21 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel at 7:30 p.m. PST following a dinner.
Alicia Keys will perform at the PGA awards, which will pay tribute to Leslie Moonves, Steven Spielberg, Don Mischer, Stan Lee and the producers behind In the Land of Blood and Honey, including Angelina Jolie.
The 10 nominated films in the main motion picture category are The Artist, Midnight in Paris, Bridesmaids, War Horse, The Descendants, The Ides of March, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Help, Hugo and Moneyball. The nominees in television include 30 Rock, Modern Family, Downton Abbey, Cinema Verite, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Mad Men, The Good Wife and Boardwalk Empire.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game