Golden Globes Rewind: Felicity Huffman and Husband William H. Macy Duet (Video)
Amid a sea of award presenter mistakes, the "Desperate Housewives" and "Shameless" stars' tune becomes one of the best moments of the evening.
There were several fun mistakes among the presenters on Sunday’s Golden Globes awards broadcast. From Meryl Streep’s edited cursing to Julianne Moore and Rob Lowe’s teleprompter glitch, it’s also nice to see when a plan comes together.
That was the case for Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman and husband Shameless’ William H. Macy. We already knew that both actors can really commit to a role, so singing their presentation speech for supporting actress in a series, miniseries, or TV movie was a fun twist to the gig and hands down one of the best moments of the show (by the way, the award went to American Horror Story’s Jessica Lange).
They’re also no strangers to the Globes. Huffman was nominated for the ABC series, Sports Night and Desperate Housewives, and won for her turn as the transgendered character in the film, Transamerica. Macy has been nominated three times for the films Door to Door, Seabiscuit, and The Wool Cap.
The actors have been working at their harmony for a while – they’ve been married since 1997 and they have two daughters together.
Watch the couple’s duet below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts
- 7 Reasons Weird Al Won the Internet and Topped the Charts
- Dakota Fanning on 'Very Good Girl' Sex Scenes: 'I Wasn’t Very Uncomfortable With It'
- Lily Allen Dedicates 'As Long As I Got You' Music Video to Glastonbury Memories - Watch Now!
- Azealia Banks & Jourdan Dunn Are Navy Ladies for French Connection #NeverMissATrick Launch Party
- Jennifer Hudson Advises 'Don't Expect Respect When You Don't Respect Nothing!'