Golden Globes Rewind: Felicity Huffman and Husband William H. Macy Duet (Video)
Amid a sea of award presenter mistakes, the "Desperate Housewives" and "Shameless" stars' tune becomes one of the best moments of the evening.
There were several fun mistakes among the presenters on Sunday’s Golden Globes awards broadcast. From Meryl Streep’s edited cursing to Julianne Moore and Rob Lowe’s teleprompter glitch, it’s also nice to see when a plan comes together.
That was the case for Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman and husband Shameless’ William H. Macy. We already knew that both actors can really commit to a role, so singing their presentation speech for supporting actress in a series, miniseries, or TV movie was a fun twist to the gig and hands down one of the best moments of the show (by the way, the award went to American Horror Story’s Jessica Lange).
They’re also no strangers to the Globes. Huffman was nominated for the ABC series, Sports Night and Desperate Housewives, and won for her turn as the transgendered character in the film, Transamerica. Macy has been nominated three times for the films Door to Door, Seabiscuit, and The Wool Cap.
The actors have been working at their harmony for a while – they’ve been married since 1997 and they have two daughters together.
Watch the couple’s duet below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR