Golden Globes Rewind: Felicity Huffman and Husband William H. Macy Duet (Video)
Amid a sea of award presenter mistakes, the "Desperate Housewives" and "Shameless" stars' tune becomes one of the best moments of the evening.
There were several fun mistakes among the presenters on Sunday’s Golden Globes awards broadcast. From Meryl Streep’s edited cursing to Julianne Moore and Rob Lowe’s teleprompter glitch, it’s also nice to see when a plan comes together.
That was the case for Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman and husband Shameless’ William H. Macy. We already knew that both actors can really commit to a role, so singing their presentation speech for supporting actress in a series, miniseries, or TV movie was a fun twist to the gig and hands down one of the best moments of the show (by the way, the award went to American Horror Story’s Jessica Lange).
They’re also no strangers to the Globes. Huffman was nominated for the ABC series, Sports Night and Desperate Housewives, and won for her turn as the transgendered character in the film, Transamerica. Macy has been nominated three times for the films Door to Door, Seabiscuit, and The Wool Cap.
The actors have been working at their harmony for a while – they’ve been married since 1997 and they have two daughters together.
Watch the couple’s duet below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother