Golden Globes Rewind: Tina Fey's Shot Bomb on Amy Poehler Among TiVo's Most-Watched Moments
The digital video recording service has tracked its users during the ceremony and released the highest viewed bits of the broadcast.
It’s one thing to name the things that caught our attention on Sunday’s Golden Globes, but TiVo has the ability to actually single out the moments that viewers were captivated by and needed to see again and again.
After analyzing the watching and re-watching habits of its viewers, the digital video recording company released the top three moments among its users.
1. The price of fame. Host Ricky Gervais introduced Melissa McCarthy and highlighted her defecation in a sink on Bridesmaids, then said, “That’s still less demeaning then what most of you have done to make it in show business.”
2. Tina Fey shot bombs Amy Poehler. It’s brief, so I can understand why some of you would need to rewind but so worth it. During Parks And Recreation’s Poehler’s close-up for her nomination as Best Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical, fellow Saturday Night Love Alum and 30 Rock star Fey snuck into the shot.
3. Julianne Moore and Rob Lowe’s teleprompter fail. While presenting the award for Best Miniseries, the teleprompter failed and the two actors didn’t cover it up very well. Ultimately, Moore was handed the script and Lowe lamented that it all went down with producer/director Steven Spielberg watching.
Where did these moments rank on your highlights of the evening? Tell us in the comments section below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Awards
- Bill Cosby Allegedly Leaked Story About Daughter's Drug Problem In 1989
- Daniel Franzese Of 'Mean Girls' Offers Up Thanksgiving-Themed Taylor Swift Spoof, 'Shake And Bake'
- Beacon's 'L1' EP Gravitates Toward The Dance Floor As The Duo Redirects Their Orbit
- I Went to a Taylor Swift-Themed SoulCycle Class and We Need to Talk About It