George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Added to Golden Globes Presenters List
Other new additions to the broadcast include Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Channing Tatum and Jane Fonda.
George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will all be in attendance during Sunday's 69th annual Golden Globe Awards.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association announced Friday night that the trio are among the latest to join the list of presenters, as are Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Channing Tatum, Jane Fonda, Harrison Ford, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Dustin Hoffman, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp, Colin Firth and several others.
Aiding host Ricky Gervais, they join the the growing roster of previously announced presenters that already includes Robert Downey Jr., Jimmy Fallon, Ashton Kutcher, Reese Witherspoon, Antonio Banderas, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman, Melissa McCarthy, Clive Owen, Freida Pinto and Natalie Portman.
Louis J. Horvitz serves as Globes director for the second in year in a row. It will be broadcast live coast-to-coast on NBC from 5-8 p.m. PT/8-11 p.m. ET from the Beverly Hilton, with a pre-show airing between 4-5 p.m. PT/7-8 p.m. ET.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack