George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Added to Golden Globes Presenters List
Other new additions to the broadcast include Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Channing Tatum and Jane Fonda.
George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will all be in attendance during Sunday's 69th annual Golden Globe Awards.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association announced Friday night that the trio are among the latest to join the list of presenters, as are Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Channing Tatum, Jane Fonda, Harrison Ford, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Dustin Hoffman, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp, Colin Firth and several others.
Aiding host Ricky Gervais, they join the the growing roster of previously announced presenters that already includes Robert Downey Jr., Jimmy Fallon, Ashton Kutcher, Reese Witherspoon, Antonio Banderas, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman, Melissa McCarthy, Clive Owen, Freida Pinto and Natalie Portman.
Louis J. Horvitz serves as Globes director for the second in year in a row. It will be broadcast live coast-to-coast on NBC from 5-8 p.m. PT/8-11 p.m. ET from the Beverly Hilton, with a pre-show airing between 4-5 p.m. PT/7-8 p.m. ET.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- Chrissy Teigen's Optical Illusion Ensemble Is Making Us Do A Double Take
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move