Academy Announces 7 Films Competing for Makeup Oscars
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "The Artist" will go up against five other films during the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Monday the seven films that will be competing for best makeup at the 84th annual Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 26.
The films are listed below.
* Albert Nobbs
* The Artist
* Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
* The Iron Lady
Health & Hollywood
What's Hot In Awards
- Nicole Richie Rocks a Grey Zip Up Onesie Jumpsuit For Her Flight
- Lindsay Lohan Emerges After Saying She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Justin Long & Haley Joel Osment Keep It Casual for 'Tusk' Los Angeles Premiere!
- Ben Affleck on Fake Rumors Concerning Him & Jennifer Garner: 'That's All Bulls-t'