Academy Announces 7 Films Competing for Makeup Oscars
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "The Artist" will go up against five other films during the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Monday the seven films that will be competing for best makeup at the 84th annual Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 26.
The films are listed below.
* Albert Nobbs
* The Artist
* Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
* The Iron Lady
What's Hot In Awards
- Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran Split, He Escapes to Saint-Tropez to Hang with Mystery Female
- Mark Wahlberg Isn't the Crazy Kid He Used to Be
- Scruffy Milo Ventimiglia & Lily Rabe Continue Filming 'The Whispers'