Academy Announces 7 Films Competing for Makeup Oscars
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "The Artist" will go up against five other films during the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Monday the seven films that will be competing for best makeup at the 84th annual Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 26.
The films are listed below.
* Albert Nobbs
* The Artist
* Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
* The Iron Lady
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Can You Guess These Famous Lines From Office Space From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- Make Your Own Shonda Rhimes Monologue With Vulture’s Scandal Monologue Mad-Libs
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’