Academy Announces 7 Films Competing for Makeup Oscars
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "The Artist" will go up against five other films during the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Monday the seven films that will be competing for best makeup at the 84th annual Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 26.
The films are listed below.
* Albert Nobbs
* The Artist
* Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
* The Iron Lady
What's Hot In Awards
- An Ordinary Concert at Alice Tully Hall That Was Anything But
- Your Favorite Comedians From the Past 25 Years at Second City, When They Were Younger and Not Famous
- Vincent Kartheiser on the End of Mad Men and Whom He Would Have Played Instead of Pete
- Michael Keaton’s SNL Promos Prove He Really Was Robbed