Academy Announces 7 Films Competing for Makeup Oscars
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "The Artist" will go up against five other films during the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Monday the seven films that will be competing for best makeup at the 84th annual Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 26.
The films are listed below.
* Albert Nobbs
* The Artist
* Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
* The Iron Lady
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera