Academy Announces 7 Films Competing for Makeup Oscars
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "The Artist" will go up against five other films during the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Monday the seven films that will be competing for best makeup at the 84th annual Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 26.
The films are listed below.
* Albert Nobbs
* The Artist
* Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
* The Iron Lady
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Awards
- Kate Upton Looks Like a Grecian Goddess at Game Of War: Fire Age Promotional Tour
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Alyson Hannigan Are Still Friends Years After 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Ended
- Taylor Swift is Receiving the First Ever Dick Clark Award for Excellence From Who?
- Lorde & Sam Smith Arrive at LAX Ahead of AMAs 2014