Academy Announces 7 Films Competing for Makeup Oscars
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "The Artist" will go up against five other films during the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Monday the seven films that will be competing for best makeup at the 84th annual Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 26.
The films are listed below.
* Albert Nobbs
* The Artist
* Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
* The Iron Lady
What's Hot In Awards
- Kim Kardashian Puts Her Out of This World Bikini Body On Display - See the Pics!
- Colin Firth & Woody Allen Get Celeb Support at 'Magic in the Moonlight' Premiere!
- Erin Heatherton Models Bikinis & Sexy Swimsuits for 'Ocean Drive'
- Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow Will Not Be Pregnant in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'