Hollywood Film Awards to Honor 'Anna Karenina's' Sarah Greenwood
She will receive the production designer of the year award for her work on Joe Wright's adaptation of the Leo Tolstoy novel.
Sarah Greenwood will be honored as production designer of the year at the Hollywood Film Awards for her work on Focus’ Anna Karenina. The awards ceremony will take place Oct. 22 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Greenwood received the same award four years ago when she was recognized for her contributions to both The Soloist and Sherlock Holmes.
She also has been nominated three times for the Academy Award for best art direction – for Holmes, 2007’s Atonement and 2005’s Pride & Prejudice. Additionally, she won the Art Directors Guild’s Excellence in Production Design Award for Holmes.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Awards
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!