Hollywood Film Awards to Honor 'Anna Karenina's' Sarah Greenwood
She will receive the production designer of the year award for her work on Joe Wright's adaptation of the Leo Tolstoy novel.
Sarah Greenwood will be honored as production designer of the year at the Hollywood Film Awards for her work on Focus’ Anna Karenina. The awards ceremony will take place Oct. 22 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Greenwood received the same award four years ago when she was recognized for her contributions to both The Soloist and Sherlock Holmes.
She also has been nominated three times for the Academy Award for best art direction – for Holmes, 2007’s Atonement and 2005’s Pride & Prejudice. Additionally, she won the Art Directors Guild’s Excellence in Production Design Award for Holmes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)