'The Hollywood Reporters,' Ep. 4: Predicting the 85th Oscar Nominations, Part 2 (Video)
THR's awards analyst Scott Feinberg and features editor Stephen Galloway share and explain their predictions for Thursday morning's big announcement.
The Hollywood Reporter has released the fourth installment of its weekly web series The Hollywood Reporters. In each episode, THR awards analyst Scott Feinberg, the series' host, chats with colleagues from THR's newsroom about different aspects of the awards race.
This week, Feinberg was joined by features editor Stephen Galloway for a special in-depth discussion about the 85th Oscar nominations, which will be revealed Thursday morning. In this video -- the second of two that posted on Wednesday night -- Feinberg and Galloway discuss the best picture category and reveal which films they believe will receive good news Thursday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)