'The Hollywood Reporters,' Ep. 4: Predicting the 85th Oscar Nominations, Part 2 (Video)
THR's awards analyst Scott Feinberg and features editor Stephen Galloway share and explain their predictions for Thursday morning's big announcement.
The Hollywood Reporter has released the fourth installment of its weekly web series The Hollywood Reporters. In each episode, THR awards analyst Scott Feinberg, the series' host, chats with colleagues from THR's newsroom about different aspects of the awards race.
This week, Feinberg was joined by features editor Stephen Galloway for a special in-depth discussion about the 85th Oscar nominations, which will be revealed Thursday morning. In this video -- the second of two that posted on Wednesday night -- Feinberg and Galloway discuss the best picture category and reveal which films they believe will receive good news Thursday.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot In Awards
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014