Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Aniston Among People's Choice Nominees
CBS will air the live ceremony, hosted by “Big Bang Theory’s” Kaley Cuoco, on Jan. 11, 2012.
Kaley Cuoco, who will serve as host of the 2012 People’s Choice Awards, hit The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, Nov. 7 to announce the lucky nominees for this year’s ceremony.
Joined by Elisha Cuthbert, Julianne Hough, Joe Jonas, Jennifer Morrison, Sharon Osbourne, Busy Phillips and executive producer Mark Burnett, the announcement marked the first day of voting in all 43 categories. Fans can visit PeoplesChoice.com to cast their votes until Dec. 6, 2011, where registered voters are automatically entered to win tickets to the show each time they participate. Options for voting are also available via Facebook, Twitter and Android mobile devices.
The show is slated to air live on CBS from Nokia Theater, L.A. Live on Wednesday, Jan. 11. Now in its 38th year, the People’s Choice Awards celebrates music, movies, television, and everything in between. See the complete list of nominees on the next page.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)