Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Aniston Among People's Choice Nominees
CBS will air the live ceremony, hosted by “Big Bang Theory’s” Kaley Cuoco, on Jan. 11, 2012.
Kaley Cuoco, who will serve as host of the 2012 People’s Choice Awards, hit The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, Nov. 7 to announce the lucky nominees for this year’s ceremony.
Joined by Elisha Cuthbert, Julianne Hough, Joe Jonas, Jennifer Morrison, Sharon Osbourne, Busy Phillips and executive producer Mark Burnett, the announcement marked the first day of voting in all 43 categories. Fans can visit PeoplesChoice.com to cast their votes until Dec. 6, 2011, where registered voters are automatically entered to win tickets to the show each time they participate. Options for voting are also available via Facebook, Twitter and Android mobile devices.
The show is slated to air live on CBS from Nokia Theater, L.A. Live on Wednesday, Jan. 11. Now in its 38th year, the People’s Choice Awards celebrates music, movies, television, and everything in between. See the complete list of nominees on the next page.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates Her 50th Birthday At Cowboy Bar In Wyoming
- Chadwick Boseman On James Brown: 'There Is A Certain Amount Of Cutthroat-ness To Him'
- Sharon Stone On Surviving Her Brain Aneurysm: 'I Was Burned To The Ground' (VIDEO)
- George R.R. Martin Says 'South Park' Got One Major Thing Wrong