Kelsey Grammer to Host 64th Annual DGA Awards
It will be the actor's first time hosting the event, which will take place Jan. 28.
Kelsey Grammer will serve as host of the 64th annual DGA Awards, which will be held Jan. 28 at the Grand Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland.
It will be the first time hosting the DGA Awards for Grammer, who became a DGA member in 1996 and was nominated for a DGA Award for comedy series direction for an episode of Frazier he helmed called “Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz.” He is currently starring the the Starz TV series Boss.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Kelsey Grammer as the host of the DGA Awards,” DGA president Taylor Hackford said. “With his acerbic wit, his mellifluous voice and his long experience in the entertainment industry, the evening promises to be just as irreverent, intimate and entertaining as always.”
The DGA will announce its feature film nominees on Jan. 9, followed by TV and commercial nominees on Jan. 19 and documentary nominees on Jan. 12.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR