Kenneth Branagh Discusses 'My Week With Marilyn' in Live Q&A
The actor, who co-stars with Michelle Williams in the upcoming drama, will answer fans' questions during a live chat at 11 a.m. PT/ 2 p.m. ET.
Four-time Academy Award nominee Kenneth Branagh will participate in a live webcast Q&A from Sweden where he is currently on the set of Wallander. The event will take place Thursday, December 8, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET.
Branagh will discuss the making of My Week With Marilyn, working with the film’s ensemble cast and his own illustrious career. Additionally, fans can ask questions via Facebook and Twitter.
Branagh stars as Sir Laurence Olivier in the film. In the early summer of 1956, Marilyn Monroe (Michelle Williams) and Olivier were filming The Prince and the Showgirl. Monroe, who was also on honeymoon with her new husband, the playwright Arthur Miller (Dougray Scott), developed a friendship with a lowly assistant on the set, 23 year-old Colin Clark (Eddie Redmayne), and they embark on a week-long adventure.
Last year, The Weinstein Company began creatively promoting their films through a live webcast of a special Q&A with some of the talent from The King's Speech. They have continued this trend this year with a recent Q&A session with Iron Lady star Meryl Streep and director Phyllida Lloyd following a SAG screening of film (and moderated by THR's Scott Feinberg).
Watch the live stream of Branagh's Q&A session below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws