Oscar Nominations Voting Opens Monday
The 5,856 voting members of the Academy have until Jan. 3 to vote electronically or submit their paper ballots.
Voting for the 85th Annual Academy Awards nominations will open at 8 a.m. Monday, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said Friday.
The 5,856 voting members of the Academy have until 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, to vote electronically or by mail in a paper ballot. Paper ballots received after the deadline will not be counted.
This is the first year that Academy members will be able to vote electronically. To ensure that things run smoothly, the Academy is providing help via assisted voting stations in Los Angeles, New York and London as well as a 24-hour support call center during voting periods.
PricewaterhouseCoopers will tabulate and verify the nominations and final ballots.
The 2013 Oscar nominations will be announced at 5:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, and the awards will be handed out Sunday, Feb. 24, at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. ABC will air the ceremony live.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- Dakota Johnson Compares 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Sex Scenes to Acrobatics!
- Eva Longoria: The Way Child Refugee Crisis Is Being Handled is Un-American
- Brit Marling's First Movie She Remembers Seeing is 'Princess Bride'
- 24's Kiefer Sutherland & Last Ship's Eric Dane Present Their Shows at Comic-Con 2014!