Oscar Nominations Voting Opens Monday
The 5,856 voting members of the Academy have until Jan. 3 to vote electronically or submit their paper ballots.
Voting for the 85th Annual Academy Awards nominations will open at 8 a.m. Monday, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said Friday.
The 5,856 voting members of the Academy have until 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, to vote electronically or by mail in a paper ballot. Paper ballots received after the deadline will not be counted.
This is the first year that Academy members will be able to vote electronically. To ensure that things run smoothly, the Academy is providing help via assisted voting stations in Los Angeles, New York and London as well as a 24-hour support call center during voting periods.
PricewaterhouseCoopers will tabulate and verify the nominations and final ballots.
The 2013 Oscar nominations will be announced at 5:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, and the awards will be handed out Sunday, Feb. 24, at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. ABC will air the ceremony live.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!