Oscar Nominations Voting Opens Monday
The 5,856 voting members of the Academy have until Jan. 3 to vote electronically or submit their paper ballots.
Voting for the 85th Annual Academy Awards nominations will open at 8 a.m. Monday, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said Friday.
The 5,856 voting members of the Academy have until 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, to vote electronically or by mail in a paper ballot. Paper ballots received after the deadline will not be counted.
This is the first year that Academy members will be able to vote electronically. To ensure that things run smoothly, the Academy is providing help via assisted voting stations in Los Angeles, New York and London as well as a 24-hour support call center during voting periods.
PricewaterhouseCoopers will tabulate and verify the nominations and final ballots.
The 2013 Oscar nominations will be announced at 5:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, and the awards will be handed out Sunday, Feb. 24, at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. ABC will air the ceremony live.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!