Oscars 2013: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Chastain to Present
The "Argo" filmmaker, snubbed in the best director category, will take the stage at the Dolby Theatre on Feb. 24.
Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Chastain will present at this year's Academy Awards.
The trio are each nominated for Oscars: Affleck earned a best picture nod as a producer on Argo, for which he was famously snubbed in the best director category. Both Lawrence and Chastain compete for best actress for Silver Linings Playbook and Zero Dark Thirty, respectively.
Affleck already has a screenwriting statuette for Good Will Hunting, but Lawrence and Chastain have yet to claim a coveted trophy: the former was a best actress nominee in 2010 for Winter's Bone, and the latter received a nomination last year for her supporting role in The Help.
Previously announced presenters include Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Wahlberg.
The Seth MacFarlane-hosted awards will be broadcast Feb. 24 on ABC from Hollywood's Dolby Theatre.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR