Oscars 2013: Hosts Set for Official Red Carpet Pre-Show
Craig Zadan and Neil Meron will executive produce.
Hosts for the Academy Awards' red-carpet show have been set.
Emmy- and Tony-winning actress Kristin Chenoweth, Good Morning America anchor Lara Spencer and Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle will co-host the official Oscars pre-show, it was announced Thursday.
Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, who are producing the main Oscars telecast, will also executive produce the red-carpet show. Charlie Haykel and Juliane Hare for Don Mischer Productions will also produce.
The announcement was made through a series of tweets, including one that revealed that GMA anchor Robin Roberts will make a special appearance. She will make her return to the morning program Feb. 20.
The Oscars Red Carpet Live show begins 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST on Sunday, Feb. 24, and will be broadcast on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR