Oscars 2013: Meryl Streep, Octavia Spencer Among First Announced Presenters
Joined by fellow 2012 winners Christopher Plummer and Jean Dujardin, the actors will appear at this year's live telecast.
The Academy Awards have locked down last year's winning actors as the first presenters for the 2013 show.
Meryl Streep (Iron Lady), Jean Dujardin (The Artist), Octavia Spencer (The Help) and Christopher Plummer (Beginners) are the first booked to appear during the live Feb. 24 telecast hosted by Seth MacFarlane.
"We are honored to have Meryl, Octavia, Christopher and Jean, last year's Oscar winners in each of the acting categories, return to the Oscar stage," said show producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron.
Streep, the most-nominated actor in Oscar history, won her third Academy Award last year for playing British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.
The 2013 Oscars will air Sunday, Feb. 24, at 8 p.m. on ABC.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Awards
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag